- Two Full Time Permanent Positions Available
- Regional Role - Cox Peninsula
- $80,000 + Superannuation
- Six weeks Annual Leave
- Generous professional development opportunities
About Belyuen Aged Care At Belyuen, our small and supportive team are dedicated to enabling clients to live the life they choose, and helping communities thrive. Initially established to serve the Belyuen Community Government Council area, Belyuen Aged Care has expanded over the last two years with over 60% of clients now residing in the broader cox peninsula area – from Berry Springs to Wagait Beach. This growth has enabled the planned opening of a Berry Springs office in December 2023 and flexibility for our Case Managers to work from different office locations and from home. About the role Reporting to the Director Aged Care, this position will suit an experienced and highly motivated Case Manager who thrives on working autonomously within a small, dedicated team, and delivering person-centred care in a way that promotes choice, independence, and quality of life. As a regional Case Manager, you will:
- Onboard new clients to Belyuen Aged Care’s CHSP and Home Care Package programs.
- Partner with clients to develop, monitor and evaluate client directed, goal-based care plans and individualised budgets.
- Plan the delivery of care and services in accordance with each client’s needs and preferences.
- Identify when a client’s needs have changed and provide responsive assessment and coordination, fostering a multidisciplinary approach to addressing care risks.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and provide excellent customer service.
- Support the Director Aged Care to achieve business objectives.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated high-level commitment to upholding quality service and professional standards.
- Ability to work autonomously within a best practice environment.
- A great work ethic, which includes attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership qualities and be a collaborative problem solver.
- High level of information technology literacy including Microsoft office suite (outlook and excel) and client management systems.
- Certificate IV in Community Services (or similar) and/or demonstrated experience in service delivery, preferably in a community setting, assessment, care coordination.
- Current motor vehicle driver's licence.
- National Police Clearance.
Clinical qualifications and registration with AHPRA are desirable but not essential. In return, you will be supported with:
- A fully maintained vehicle (home garaging), laptop and mobile phone.
- Flexible working arrangements supporting work/life balance.
- Salary range will be dependent on professional qualifications.
- Opportunities for continuous professional development and coaching as part of our commitment to help you reach your professional goals.
A copy of the Position Description is available on council website. For further enquiries, please contact Dave Ferguson CEO Belyuen Community Government Council Ph: 0400162745 or email: email@example.com
Applications Close Friday 24th November 2023